30min $65 / 45min $88 / 60min $110 / 90min $140
On its own, or as part of one of our exquisite packages, Sensu Spa has specialist trained pregnancy therapists making pregnancy massage one of our signature treatments. Our fully trained and qualified therapists to perform pregnancy massage. There is no better or more crucial time to get massages than when you’re in the later stages of pregnancy. Benefits of a pregnancy massage include a reduction in swelling and anxiety, relief of muscle cramps and back pain, a decrease in depression symptoms, soothing the nervous system as well as helping to prevent insomnia. We recommend regular massages during pregnancy – once a week during the second trimester and third trimester, as massages can help shorten labour time and make it easier for you to return to your pre-pregnancy form.
*Pregnancy massage maximum duration is 90min.
*Please note that we do not have a massage table for a pregnant person. Therapists will utilise pillows to create a comfortable position.
- Pregnancy Massage FAQ -
I am in my first trimester. Can I have a treament?
We do not recommend pregnancy massage or any beauty treatments in the 1st trimester. Please wait for your second trimester to book.
Can I claim my private health insurance rebates?
Please book for a Remedial massage and notify us that you are pregnant.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
If you’d like to use the voucher for your online booking, please write your voucher code in the note section. However, online bookings require a deposit. If you do not mind making a temporary deposit please secure the booking and bring your voucher on the day you are coming. We will process the refund for your deposit. Alternatively, please give us a call/email to organise.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS?
If you booked after – 4PM on Sun/Mon, 6PM on Tue/Fri/Sat, 5PM on Wed/Thu, your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your card on the booking day. Please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card to make a deposit when you made a booking (booking value under $150), our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment.
- Sunday bookings require a surcharge $10 for treatments/$15 for packages per person
- Public holiday bookings require a surcharge of 10% per person and full payment to secure as we are open by appointments
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us up on arrival. We can offer a Pregnancy massage or Head to toe package with Pregnancy massage upgrade or Perfect harmony package with Pregnancy massage upgrade if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Our massages are performed by our male therapists and female therapists. Please let us know if you have any cultural restrictions.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminder directly.