30min $40 / 40min $50 / 50min $60 / 60min $70
Relax and rejuvenate in our Japanese Zen Tatami room and enjoy the comforts of our latest addition, the Infrared Sauna. Designed for two friends or a couple, this private space allows you to unwind and enjoy the heat in your own way. You can even Bluetooth your own music playlist, whether you prefer to listen to your favorite songs or meditate.
Our Infrared Sauna is a great way to boost your physical and mental health, with the added benefit of detoxifying your body, improving your sleep, and speeding up your muscle recovery. This type of sauna is different from the traditional sauna as it uses lower temperatures, making it easier to breathe inside the sauna room. We recommend not wearing robes or covering your skin with clothing to allow the infrared light to penetrate your skin. You may also bring your bathers if you prefer to wear something inside. We suggest bringing your own moisturizer and hair products for after the session.
For regular sauna goers, we offer a special value pack of 5 sessions, plus an extra free session. If you want to combine the sauna with a massage, our Revive Sauna and Massage Package is the perfect option.
Before your sauna or massage session, take your time and arrive early to relax in our Japanese Zen Tatami room.
We have arranged all the amenities for your comfort, including towels, robes, slippers, a shower, body soap, drinking water, and a hairdryer. Kindly remember to bring your own bathing suit and moisturizer if you require it.
– Infrared sauna FAQ –
Can anyone have an Infrared Sauna Session?
No. You should not have infrared sauna if you are /have pregnancy (any stage), drunk or drugged, Hypertension (high blood pressure), inability to sweat, unstable angina pectoris, recent myocardial infarction, and severe aortic stenosis. *If you are on medication, please check with your doctor first. Also please make sure to check with their doctor the case if you have pacemakers, metal pins or rods, silicon implants and other implants or if medicines are applied by skin patches. Certain medications can be affected by increased blood circulation/elevated body temperature.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
If you’d like to use the voucher for your online booking, please write your voucher code in the note section. However, online bookings require a deposit. If you do not mind making a temporary deposit please secure the booking and bring your voucher on the day you are coming. We will process the refund for your deposit. Alternatively, please give us a call/email to organise.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS?
If you booked after – 4PM on Sun/Mon, 6PM on Tue/Fri/Sat, 5PM on Wed/Thu, your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your card on the booking day. Please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card to make a deposit when you made a booking (booking value under $150), our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment.
- Sunday bookings require a surcharge $10 for treatments/$15 for packages per person
- Public holiday bookings require a surcharge of 10% per person and full payment to secure as we are open by appointments
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us up on arrival. We can offer a Pregnancy massage or Head to toe package with Pregnancy massage upgrade or Perfect harmony package with Pregnancy massage upgrade if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Our massages are performed by our male therapists and female therapists. Please let us know if you have any cultural restrictions.
- If you booked after – 4PM on Sun/Mon, 6PM on Tue/Fri/Sat, 5PM on Wed/Thu, your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your card on the booking day. Please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card to make a deposit when you made a booking (booking value under $150), our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest information. Please send us your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminder directly.