REVIVE SAUNA & MASSAGE PACKAGE (2.0HR)
Shiatsu/Deep tissue/Seitai massage Upgrade $150
Inclusions: 40 min Infrared Sauna, 60 min Massage style of your choice / Except Remedial Massage.
Enjoy our latest addition to Sensu Spa, our Massage and Infrared Sauna package – Revive!
A great way to detoxify our heavily laden bodies, aid our sleep patterns, reduce stress and revive our energy levels!
Start with a 40-min Infrared Sauna session and then after a shower and tea break. Choose one of our fabulous massage treatments for a 60min session. Total time to allow is 2hrs that will leave you refreshed, revived and ready to take on the world again!
To book online for two people, click “Add more person” to enjoy this package together! If you’re booking solo but want to have a 2person capacity sauna please leave a comment when you book online.
Please arrive 10-15 before your package booking to get started on time. Package bookings are final on the booking day. We cannot reschedule your booking at short notice.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Infrared Sauna FAQ -
No. You should not have infrared sauna if you are /have pregnancy (any stage), drunk or drugged, Hypertension (high blood pressure), inability to sweat, unstable angina pectoris, recent myocardial infarction, and severe aortic stenosis. *If you are on medication, please check with your doctor first. Also please make sure to check with their doctor the case if you have pacemakers, metal pins or rods, silicon implants and other implants or if medicines are applied by skin patches. Certain medications can be affected by increased blood circulation/elevated body temperature.
Can I claim my private health rebates for the massage in this package?
If you’d like to use your private health insurance please book as single treatment ‘Infrared Sauna session’ and ‘Remedial Massage’. Packages cannot be claimed.
- Online Booking FAQ -
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
If you’d like to use the voucher for your online booking, please write your voucher code in the note section. However, online bookings require a deposit. If you do not mind making a temporary deposit please secure the booking and bring your voucher on the day you are coming. We will process the refund for your deposit. Alternatively, please give us a call/email to organise.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
If you have booked after our reception hours (6PM Monday to Saturday, 4PM Sunday), your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your registered card on your booking day. So please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card when you made a booking (e.g. bookings valued under $150 made by phone) our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment in advance.
- Sunday bookings require a surcharge $10 for treatments/$15 for packages per person
- Public holiday bookings require a surcharge of 10% per person and full payment to secure as we are open by appointments
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us up on arrival. We can offer a Pregnancy massage or Head to toe package with Pregnancy massage upgrade or Perfect harmony package with Pregnancy massage upgrade if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Our massages are performed by our male therapists and female therapists. Please let us know if you have any cultural restrictions.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminder directly.