PERFECT HARMONY PACKAGE (2.5HR)
Pregnancy massage Upgrade $200
Add 30min Facial $260
Add 60min Facial $290
Inclusions: 30 min Foot treatment, 90 min Hot Stone Massage, 30 min Head Shiatsu massage
Over 2 ½ hours, you will enjoy a journey of deep relaxation and calm! Your relaxing journey starts at your feet, with a 30-minute foot treatment that encompasses a relaxing soak, an invigorating scrub infused with the delightful essence of ‘Lemon myrtle & Himalayan salt,’ followed by a soothing massage using ‘Frankincense & Orange’ foot cream. All of this is best enjoyed while savoring our complimentary traditional Japanese tea and delectable sweets. You will then be led to a luxury spa room for a 90 minute Hot Stone Massage treatment or your preferred massage style. Utilising the complementary techniques of both oil massage and Hot stone therapy. Your therapist will firstly place the warm stones on specific points and meridians of the body, focusing on blockages within the physical or energetic body, releasing and freeing you from anything blocking the flow of your physical, emotional, spiritual or mental health. The heat from the stones warms and relaxes the muscles, which allows the therapist to work deep within the muscles during your full body oil massage, and the warmth of the hot stones improves circulation and calms the nervous system. This produces a deep state of relaxation and mental and physical healing. Finally, you will finish with a divine 30-minute Head Shiatsu Massage, the perfect finish to a beautiful healing experience.
This package is perfect for the overworked and overstressed, bringing the mind, body and spirit back into alignment.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Perfect Harmony Package FAQ -
Yes. Please secure your package booking with a deposit or gift voucher. All package bookings require a deposit to act as security for the booking. Bookings are final on same day as the booking. Please visit ‘FAQ’ for our policy.
Can I have another massage style in this package?
Yes. If you’d like to have another massage style, other style of massage treatments (Except Remedial Massage) can be chosen with advance notice with no additional cost with the exception on Pregnancy massage with incurs and extra $10 fee for a pregnancy specialist therapist.
- Online Booking FAQ -
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
If you’d like to use the voucher for your online booking, please write your voucher code in the note section. However, online bookings require a deposit. If you do not mind making a temporary deposit please secure the booking and bring your voucher on the day you are coming. We will process the refund for your deposit. Alternatively, please give us a call/email to organise.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS?
If you booked after – 4PM on Sun/Mon, 6PM on Tue/Fri/Sat, 5PM on Wed/Thu, your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your card on the booking day. Please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card to make a deposit when you made a booking (booking value under $150), our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment.
- Sunday bookings require a surcharge $10 for treatments/$15 for packages per person
- Public holiday bookings require a surcharge of 10% per person and full payment to secure as we are open by appointments
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us up on arrival. We can offer a Pregnancy massage or Head to toe package with Pregnancy massage upgrade or Perfect harmony package with Pregnancy massage upgrade if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Our massages are performed by our male therapists and female therapists. Please let us know if you have any cultural restrictions.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminder directly.