JAPANESE PRINCESS PACKAGE (2.75HR)
Deep tissue/Seitai/Hot stone maassage Upgrade $220
Spa facial Upgrade $220
Massage & Facial Upgrade $230
Inclusions: 60min Body Scrub and Wrap, 45 min Aromatherapy Massage, 45 min Babor Facial
Spoil your loved one and let them feel like a Japanese princess with our 2hr/45min Japanese Princess Pamper package! Your journey will start with a 60-minute body treatment (full body exfoliation and body wrap) chosen from a luxurious Sakura Blossom, Lemongrass, or Vanilla/Honey/Cocoa. Your therapist will help you decide which one is best for your skin condition. Whilst you are cocooned in our body-wrap, drift away with a harmonising head scalp massage. Then, after a deluxe rainwater shower take some time to relax with complimentary Japanese sweets and tea in our relaxation room. Next, you will enjoy an exquisitely relaxing 45-minute full body massage, finally finishing with a rejuvenating 45 minute Babor Facial treatment all customised for your skin condition.
- Japanese Princess Package FAQ -
I am pregnant. Can I book a Princess Package?
No. Unfortunately, this package is not suitable for any stage of pregnancy. We do not recommend Aromatherapy and also Body treatment. Alternatively, we can offer a ‘Head to Toe Package’ with Pregnancy Massage upgrade for who has passed her first trimester of pregnancy.
Can I have upgrade massage style in this package?
Yes. You will be able to upgrade your package with our luxurious Hot Stone Massage (a $10 additional fee).
Can I have an upgrade on my Facial treatment?
Yes. Please let us know in advance. We have a facial upgrade option to a premium ‘Spa Facial Treatment’ (additional $10).
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
If you’d like to use the voucher for your online booking, please write your voucher code in the note section. However, online bookings require a deposit. If you do not mind making a temporary deposit please secure the booking and bring your voucher on the day you are coming. We will process the refund for your deposit. Alternatively, please give us a call/email to organise.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
If you have booked after our reception hours (6PM Monday to Saturday, 4PM Sunday), your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your registered card on your booking day. So please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card when you made a booking (e.g. bookings valued under $150 made by phone) our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment in advance.
- Sunday bookings require a surcharge $10 for treatments/$15 for packages per person
- Public holiday bookings require a surcharge of 10% per person and full payment to secure as we are open by appointments
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us up on arrival. We can offer a Pregnancy massage or Head to toe package with Pregnancy massage upgrade or Perfect harmony package with Pregnancy massage upgrade if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Our massages are performed by our male therapists and female therapists. Please let us know if you have any cultural restrictions.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminder directly.