JAPANESE GEISHA PACKAGE (3.5hr)
Hot stone/Deep tissue/Seitai massage Upgrade $270
Spa facial Upgrade $270
Massage & Facial Upgrade $280
Inclusions: 30 min foot treatment, 60 min massage, 60 min Body treatment, 60 min Facial treatment.
*This package is not suitable for pregnancy.
Experience complete rejuvenation for your body and soul with our Japanese Geisha indulgence package that spans over 3.5 hours. We aim to help you find your inner peace and provide both body treatment and pampering. Your journey commences at your feet, with a 30-minute foot treatment that encompasses a relaxing soak, an invigorating scrub infused with the delightful essence of ‘Lemon myrtle & Himalayan salt,’ followed by a soothing massage using ‘Frankincense & Orange’ foot cream. All of this is best enjoyed while savoring our complimentary traditional Japanese tea and delectable sweets. The indulgence package also includes a deeply relaxing 60-minute traditional Japanese Shiatsu massage, and upon request, you may choose from other massage styles available in the package (except for Remedial Massage). For health fund rebates, kindly book Remedial massage as a single treatment.
Then its time to indulge in your 60 minute Babor Package Facial facial treatment and 60 minute body treatments. Your facial will be tailored for your skin type and condition and you will choose your body treatment from our luxurious Sakura Blossom, Lemongrass, or Organic Honey and Cocoa treatments. All beauty treatments are chosen with your therapist and specifically tailored for your skin type. This is our ultimate package! As the Japanese would say, ‘Sugoi Desu!’
Choosing a specialty Hot Stone massage, or SPA facial treatment will incur additional $10 for upgrade.
By choosing the SPA facial upgrade, you have the option to select a mask that suits your preference from a range of Hydrating, Brightening, and Anti-aging masks.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
If you’d like to use the voucher for your online booking, please write your voucher code in the note section. However, online bookings require a deposit. If you do not mind making a temporary deposit please secure the booking and bring your voucher on the day you are coming. We will process the refund for your deposit. Alternatively, please give us a call/email to organise.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
If you have booked after our reception hours (6PM Monday to Saturday, 4PM Sunday), your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your registered card on your booking day. So please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card when you made a booking (e.g. bookings valued under $150 made by phone) our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment in advance.
- Sunday bookings require a surcharge $10 for treatments/$15 for packages per person
- Public holiday bookings require a surcharge of 10% per person and full payment to secure as we are open by appointments
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us up on arrival. We can offer a Pregnancy massage or Head to toe package with Pregnancy massage upgrade or Perfect harmony package with Pregnancy massage upgrade if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Our massages are performed by our male therapists and female therapists. Please let us know if you have any cultural restrictions.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminder directly.