COFFEE & CHOCOLATE DETOX
(This treatment is not suitable for pregnancy.)
Enjoy our Coffee & Chocolate Detoxifying Body Treatment! As well as decedent on the senses, your skin will feel the nourishing qualities of our coffee spice body scrub and chocolate wrap, made from only pure Extracts, Minerals, Botanicals and Essential Oils.
You will start your 60 minute treatment with an exfoliation from our blend of our natural coffee and spice body scrub, which will awaken your skin and blast away dead cells which dull the skin’s surface as it soothes, hydrates, and nourishes with natural vitamins, ground coffee beans, and potent antioxidants. Our coffee scrub also helps to combat the occurrence of varicose veins typically by increasing blood flow, and the caffeine in the scrubs may even reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Then, utilising the richness of the Cocoa bean, our chocolate indulgence Body wrap will then be applied all over your body, full of anti-oxidants to protect your skin cells from short and long term damage caused by free radicals in our environment. A very hydrating, nourishing, energising and decadent body-wrap! Heaven on Earth as you drift off to a scalp massage while your wrap is setting!
Finally, after removing your wrap under our deluxe rainwater shower your skin will be left glowing with a vanilla bean moisturiser applied and massaged into your body to soften and condition your skin.
Would you like to book online?
Would you like to purchase a gift voucher?
Booking Enquiry / Request Form
- Online Booking FAQ -
Click ‘Book Online’ button on this page and select your preferred service/duration from the list then click ‘Book Now’. A cart window will show up, and there is a section to ‘Add more people’. Please click and select a preferred number of people. If you’d like to book two or more people for different treatments, book separately under each person’s name and make a deposit separately. Please leave a comment to tell us you are coming together or prefer to have a same room session.
CAN I USE MY GIFT VOUCHER FOR ONLINE BOOKING?
If you’d like to use the voucher for your online booking, please write your voucher code in the note section. However, online bookings require a deposit. If you do not mind making a temporary deposit please secure the booking and bring your voucher on the day you are coming. We will process the refund for your deposit. Alternatively, please give us a call/email to organise.
HOW DO I PAY THE BALANCE AFTER RECEPTION HOURS (6PM MON-SAT & 4PM SUN) ?
If you have booked after our reception hours (6PM Monday to Saturday, 4PM Sunday), your balance payment will be automatically deducted from your registered card on your booking day. So please make sure you have sufficient funds. If you did not use any card when you made a booking (e.g. bookings valued under $150 made by phone) our receptionist will call you on the day to finalise your payment in advance.
- Sunday bookings require a surcharge $10 for treatments/$15 for packages per person
- Public holiday bookings require a surcharge of 10% per person and full payment to secure as we are open by appointments
- We have a cancellation/rescheduling notice policy (24-hour for one or two people, and a 72-hour for groups/three or more people). Please call (if you cannot reach us, please send us email) for any changes before these timeframes to avoid a penalty/full cost of your booking.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your booking time. We will need to shorten your session duration if you are late.
- If you are pregnant and under 13 weeks, we won’t be able to perform any treatments. You will forfeit your booking if you inform us up on arrival. We can offer a Pregnancy massage or Head to toe package with Pregnancy massage upgrade or Perfect harmony package with Pregnancy massage upgrade if you are in 2nd or 3rd trimester.
- If you have compromised immune system, blood clots, or any serious medical conditions, kindly acquire a medical certificate from your doctor.
- Our massages are performed by our male therapists and female therapists. Please let us know if you have any cultural restrictions.
- Our automatic confirmation or reminder does not contain your guest information. Please let us know your guest’s contact details if you’d like them to receive reminder directly.