(includes: 30 min foot treatment, 90 min Hot Stone massage, 30 min Head Shiatsu massage)
Over 2 ½ hours you will enjoy a journey of deep relaxation and calm! Begin with a 30 minute foot soak, scrub and massage treatment, aimed to alleviate any stress you are holding and to relax the mind, while being served traditional Japanese tea and sweets. You will then be led to a holistic spa room for a 90 minute hot stone massage treatment. Utilising the complimentary techniques of both oil massage and Hot stone therapy, your therapist will firstly place the warm stones on specific points and meridians of the body, focusing on blockages within the physical or energetic body, releasing and freeing you from anything blocking the flow of your physical, emotional, spiritual or mental health. The heat from the stones warms and relaxes the muscles, which allows the therapist to work deep within the muscles during your full body oil massage, and the warmth of the hot stones improves circulation and calms the nervous system. This produces a deep state of relaxation, and mental and physical healing. Finally, you will finish with a devine 30 minute head Shiatsu massage, the perfect finish to a wonderful healing experience.
This package is perfect for the overworked and over stressed, bringing the mind, body and spirit back into alignment.
Extras and Upgrades which are great when you are taking this package with a friend in our deluxe Spa Room.
The Following Upgrades can be chosen at the end of your treatment to extend your relaxation and healing time with us:
Add a Facial for 30 or 60 minutes.
Other massage styles are available at no additional cost with the exception of pregnancy massage with incurs and extra. $10 fee for a pregnancy specialist.
Please arrive 10-15 before your package booking to get started on time. (Package bookings are final on the same day as the booking and we cannot reschedule your booking at short notice.)
• All the bookings total over $150 value requires a deposit.
• It is best to arrive 10 minutes before your treatment starts to complete any formalities required.
• Our reception close at 6PM (Mon-Sat), 5PM (Sun). If you are booking after reception hours we will need to finalise your payment when you make a booking.
• If you'd like to book two people for a same treatment menu at same starting time, please select "Add more people" after clicked Book Now button on the treatment list. If you'd like to book two people for different treatments, please book separately under each name and leave a comment to tell us you are coming together. It is best to give us a call/email to make a group booking (more than three people booking).
• If you'd like to book you'd like to book on weekends for a couple/group/package, it is best to organise 3-4 weeks prior to your booking date as we won't have much flexibility on the closer dates.